cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

C13996110 / LIXIL / Options and Variant - Non-matching Variant

tseki
20-Turquoise

C13996110 / LIXIL / Options and Variant - Non-matching Variant

This customer reported that they see Non-Matching Variant during Configure steps for a configurable part.
But they don't know why.

Referred article CS133666, I understand that structure and IBAs are checked.
However I cannot reproduce to show Non-Matching Variant by changing IBA of child or usagelink.
Could anyone tell me simple way to create Non-Matching Variant without changing structure?

Thanks,
Tsutomu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tseki
20-Turquoise
(To:claudedubois)

Sorry for not updating this thread.

I have already worked with R&D and submitted SPR 7359802, after incident 7320112.

Yes, accodring to R&D, this could happen if the option set assigned to original part is changed(removed and added another name). This will not happen in future release(I'm not sure as I could not reproduce the issueMan Sad)

Closing this thread.

Thanks,

Tsutomu

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
claudedubois
5-Regular Member
(To:tseki)

i met this message when the WTpart with the choice chosen did not exist in Windchill.

tseki
20-Turquoise
(To:claudedubois)

Sorry for not updating this thread.

I have already worked with R&D and submitted SPR 7359802, after incident 7320112.

Yes, accodring to R&D, this could happen if the option set assigned to original part is changed(removed and added another name). This will not happen in future release(I'm not sure as I could not reproduce the issueMan Sad)

Closing this thread.

Thanks,

Tsutomu

Top Tags