cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

CAD Structure - Single Level Report - How to filter out components in suppressed assemblies?

TomU
23-Emerald IV

CAD Structure - Single Level Report - How to filter out components in suppressed assemblies?

Wondering how I prevent components inside suppressed sub-assemblies from appearing on the CAD structure, single level report.  The multilevel report is correctly filtering out the suppressed components but the single level report is not.

I've messed around with the 'manage structure views', and I do have a condition for 'suppressed not equal to true', but that seems to apply to each component directly.  It does not filter out components used by suppressed sub-assemblies.  Any idea how I get a flat, single level report that does not include items used by suppressed sub-assemblies?  Thanks.

Windchill CAD Structure - Single Level Report.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lhoogeveen
17-Peridot
(To:TomU)

Could be a error with your build code? It seems to work on Windchill 11.0 M030-CPS14.

Windchill Flat Structure Report - Supressed Assemblies.jpg

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
lhoogeveen
17-Peridot

Could be a error with your build code? It seems to work on Windchill 11.0 M030-CPS14.

Windchill Flat Structure Report - Supressed Assemblies.jpg

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:lhoogeveen)

If you suppress the second occurrence of that assembly does the 115-2597 part completely disappear from the single level report?

lhoogeveen
17-Peridot

Seems to be working correctly. I am doing this in my workspace so I don't have to check in changes.

Windchill Flat Structure Report - Supressed Assemblies v2.jpg

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Ah, I'm doing this from commonspace with released data.  I'm installing CPS14 right now on a test server.  I'll let you know what I find.  Thanks.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Well, I didn't see that coming.  Installing CPS14 completely resolved the issue.

Windchill CAD Structure - Single Level Report - CPS14.png

Thanks for your help!

Top Tags