cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

CAD Worker Issues

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

CAD Worker Issues

Last night I decided to update to the latest datecode of CREO 3 on my CAD worker machine.  Instead of updating I reinstalled the software.  Now it is not connecting.  I've gone through all the threads on here that I could find and I'm not seeing errors where they are saying to fix.  So right now my CREO workers are down.  I have two workers configured on the same server.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm on Windchill 10.2 m030.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  When I did that, I didn't realize that it overwrote the proeworker.bat file when I saved the configuration.  In it I needed to have the -DA <username> in the last name since I have two CAD Workers on the same machine.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Likely the path to start Creo (Execute Command) in the creoview adapter on the CAD Worker needs to be edited to the new install path (e.g ...\Program Files\PTC\Creo 3.0\M110\Parametric\binM 140 vs. M130).  Launch adapter.pvi in that folder and select the new Creo Parametric start command in the UI, then save.  LIkely have to restart the daemon.

Likely can leave the CAD Worker Agent from Windchill Site alone.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  When I did that, I didn't realize that it overwrote the proeworker.bat file when I saved the configuration.  In it I needed to have the -DA <username> in the last name since I have two CAD Workers on the same machine.

Top Tags