cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

CN Affected Objects Table

GregOlson
15-Moonstone

CN Affected Objects Table

I want to shrink the size (rows) or remove the column containing the comments for affected objects. It looks like each object in the affected objects table takes up 3-4 rows. We currnetly only add comments to the resulting object table. What file should I look to modify?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KD
4-Participant
4-Participant
(To:GregOlson)

Hi Greag,

Go to pick a view --> Customize

cn0.png

from the next window click on edit view .

cn1.png

Afterr that go to set column display and from there you can select what column you want to dispaly at the table.

cn2.png

Regards,

Kaushik

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KD
4-Participant
4-Participant

Hi Greag,

Go to pick a view --> Customize

cn0.png

from the next window click on edit view .

cn1.png

Afterr that go to set column display and from there you can select what column you want to dispaly at the table.

cn2.png

Regards,

Kaushik

GregOlson
15-Moonstone
(To:KD)

Thanks for the info. For some reason on my system I could not exclude comments by modifying views. I had to deselect it by hovering over the right side of a column, clicking the down arrow that appeared, selecting column, and then I could deselect comments. I wish the column down arrows would stay shown all the time...out of sight out of mind.

Thanks,

Greg

KD
4-Participant
4-Participant

Hi Greg,

You can deselect it but I guess next time when will you again create the change task the comment will come again so every time you have to Deselect whenever you will create a new task.

That change is not permanent.

Regards,

Kaushik

GregOlson
15-Moonstone
(To:KD)

Once again our system must be different than yours, our changes will stay until browser cache is cleared.

Top Tags