cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Can I restore the changes I've made?

bherr
5-Regular Member

Can I restore the changes I've made?

I had a rather large assembly checked out to my local workspace with several subassemblies and components also checked out. All of them were modified over the course of a few days. I noticed that a standard part had been modified unintentionally. Using the embedded browser, I selected the standard part and told WC to update. I didn't notice it until it was too late, but WC mistakenly grabbed all the modified assembly, subassembly and components also and downloaded them.

It was a mistake of being in a hurry. Is there any way to recover the parts that I had?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bherr
5-Regular Member
(To:bherr)

Well, we figured this out.

In your event manager, you identify a qualifying event, one that has the "Apply this event" icon Apply_this_event.JPG,and select the Apply this event for an event prior to your negative experience.

Your cache will revert back to that point in time. The files that WERE overridden should now show the "Modifications not eligible for upload" icon Mod_Not_Eligible.JPG and the "Modified Locally" icon Modified_Locally.JPG.

Check out these files without downloading them. You can continue working or immediately check them in.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
bherr
5-Regular Member
(To:bherr)

Well, we figured this out.

In your event manager, you identify a qualifying event, one that has the "Apply this event" icon Apply_this_event.JPG,and select the Apply this event for an event prior to your negative experience.

Your cache will revert back to that point in time. The files that WERE overridden should now show the "Modifications not eligible for upload" icon Mod_Not_Eligible.JPG and the "Modified Locally" icon Modified_Locally.JPG.

Check out these files without downloading them. You can continue working or immediately check them in.

Thanks for posting the answer.

Top Tags