cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Can WTDocuments have Assigned Expressions in the assembly?

HR_10750679
8-Gravel

Hello,

I know we do not have Assigned Expressions when it comes to associated documents, but what is the purpose of the action, Manage Applicability in associated WTDocuments?. The action has the Assinged Expression option in its window, please shed some light on the same.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hari_Vara
13-Aquamarine
(To:HR_10750679)

Hi,

Documents are not designed to have Assigned Expressions, only WTParts are.  Indirectly, the WTPart's linked WTDocument are thus have the same "Assigned Expression" as its WTPart.

When it comes to "manage Applicability" it has to do with Service Documentation / Effectivity, as far as I know. @Fadel  I think has cleared this doubt.

Best Regards

Hari

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Fadel
22-Sapphire I

not possible, that wizard can be used , to assign effectivity :

Fadel_0-1703173326240.png

Fede
Hari_Vara
13-Aquamarine

Hi,

Documents are not designed to have Assigned Expressions, only WTParts are.  Indirectly, the WTPart's linked WTDocument are thus have the same "Assigned Expression" as its WTPart.

When it comes to "manage Applicability" it has to do with Service Documentation / Effectivity, as far as I know. @Fadel  I think has cleared this doubt.

Best Regards

Hari

Announcements

Top Tags