cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Can't connect to the sharepoint central administration siít

ptc-2198950
1-Newbie

Can't connect to the sharepoint central administration siít

Hi! I can't connect to the Sharepoint central administration site. The ProductPoint server works without any problems and I can connect both to the MOSS-server and to ProductPoint. Have anyone else seen this issue? When I try to connect to the central admin site I get the following msg in the explorer: "System.ArgumentNullException: No message was deserialized prior to calling the DispatchChannelSink. Parameter name: requestMsg at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.DispatchChannelSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack sinkStack, IMessage requestMsg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, IMessage& responseMsg, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SoapServerFormatterSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack sinkStack, IMessage requestMsg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, IMessage& responseMsg, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Http.HttpServerTransportSink.ServiceRequest(Object state) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SocketHandler.ProcessRequestNow() " Glad for answers! /Erik
1 REPLY 1

Have you tried connecting directly from the server? If you can connect from the server itself it might be a port blocking issue as the central admin site uses a different port than 1975 and 8820.

Chris Olson

Enser Corp

Top Tags