cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Can we do an update directly from Windchill pdmlink M050 to pdmlink M070 ?

snair-2
1-Newbie

Can we do an update directly from Windchill pdmlink M050 to pdmlink M070 ?

Can we do an direct update from Windchill pdmlink M050 to pdmlink M070 or do we need to move from Windchill pdmlink M050 to pdmlink M060 and then move from Windchill pdmlink M060 to pdmlink M070 ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tswett
12-Amethyst
(To:snair-2)

Satish, I'm guessing you're talking about 9.1? That is a valid update path with the MOR. The MORs are cumulative, so no need to upgrade to M060 then M070. PTC has a supported upgrade path document here:https://support.ptc.com/view?im_dbkey=35412

Enjoy!

--Tim Swett

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
tswett
12-Amethyst

Satish, I'm guessing you're talking about 9.1? That is a valid update path with the MOR. The MORs are cumulative, so no need to upgrade to M060 then M070. PTC has a supported upgrade path document here:https://support.ptc.com/view?im_dbkey=35412

Enjoy!

--Tim Swett

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

While it is a valid upgrade direct from 9.1m050 to 9.1m070, remember that 9.1 is now unsupported.

If your plans are to go to 10.x, the document Tim mentions should show you upgrade paths that are available, that would be a better choice as the software is supported.

We are currently using FlexPLM 9.2 running on Windchill pdmlink 9.1 M050.

I understand that 9.1 is now not supported but we are quite positive on migrating to Windchill pdmlink 10.x.

However, the basic requirement from the user community is to annotate pdf documents, for which we require to install creo adaptor and Adobe Livecycle Server.

The user community wants get a hands on experience with the Adobe Livecycle Server, before we move to Windchill pdmlink 10.x.

To achieve that we are looking ahead to upgrade from Windchill pdmlink 9.1 M070, which is the minimum supported verion for creo Adaptor and provide a hands on experience to the users in our test environment.

Top Tags