cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Cancel Button Missing On Revaulting Screen

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

Cancel Button Missing On Revaulting Screen

I am in the process of testing revaulting in Windchill 11.1 m020 cps28.  I started on cps08 and there was no Cancel button.  So I upgraded my different Windchill servers to cps28.  The first one I tested the revaulting with, the Cancel button showed up.  With the second one, the Cancel button is still missing.  I have tried clearing my browser cache and different browsers but no fortune.  Anybody have any ideas?  I opened a tech support case but it is out of date.

Thanks,

Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @HelesicPetr 

So I played Sherlock Holmes and found it 😁

There was a missing icon file in netmarkets/images named cancelled_activities.png.  When I copied that from the server that was working with it to this server, it showed up after restarting Windchill.

Brian

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @BrianToussaint 

I would check if the cancelButton name is not changed in the <WTHOME>\codebase\config\actions\actionmodels.xml and actions.xml

or if your customAction xml do not rewrite a group of buttons that are used in the revaulting wizard

something similar happened to me with another function. PTC rename function in the xml and I used out-of-date customActionModel definition.

PetrH

Hi @HelesicPetr 

I have one system that works and one that doesn't.  So I used Notepad++ to compare both of the files above and there was no difference in the files.  I do not see anything in my customAction file.  What was really weird was that neither system had the button at 11.1.2.8, but one gained it at 11.1.2.28 and the other didn't.  They are two different Windchill databases.

Brian

Hi @BrianToussaint 

So it could be something else, and you will become Sherlock Holmes 😄

Is the button so important? Could you just close the window? if so, then it can be wanted change from PTC.

PetrH

Hi @HelesicPetr 

So I played Sherlock Holmes and found it 😁

There was a missing icon file in netmarkets/images named cancelled_activities.png.  When I copied that from the server that was working with it to this server, it showed up after restarting Windchill.

Brian

Top Tags