cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Cannot Connect to Server From Creo. need workspace?

MSC12
1-Newbie

Cannot Connect to Server From Creo. need workspace?

Someone else logged into their windchill account in Creo on my computer and then when I tried to log back in the server seemed to be down. I went to server managment and sure enough the server is Offline. I right clicked to uncheck "Work offline" button and the window the pops up doesnt let me click OK!

help.PNG

I right clicked the server and did a "check" but it gives me this error:

Help2.PNG

Does anyone know what this means: You have no workspace to register. You cannot register this server without a workspace.

Anyone think they know whats going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MSC12
1-Newbie
(To:MSC12)

If anyone ever gets this problem again. I deleted the server I was using an re-added it. That seems to have resolved the issue

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MSC12
1-Newbie

If anyone ever gets this problem again. I deleted the server I was using an re-added it. That seems to have resolved the issue

ashishbhusa
12-Amethyst

Can you please tell me how did you manage to delete the server?

The delete option seems to be disabled on my system

And this is the only server I have, Creo is not allowing me to add another server

Right click on <NO SERVER> and make it primary server. That would allow you to delete Windchill Server

Thank you

Binesh kumar

Barry Wehmiller

Thanks, this worked, I was able to register a new server once I did this

We resolved this by editing server to a temporary new name, closing out of "Server Manager" window, then opening window again and edit back to original server name...

After changing the name, select OK and close out of Server Manager window.

might work if you cannot delete and re-add your server

Top Tags