cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Change object Date Completed

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

Change object Date Completed

Does anyone know what needs to be added to a report to get the Date Completed of a change notice or a change task?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:STEVEG)

I got it.

I looked at the joins.  I had the Work Item referencing the Change Task.  I changed it to have the Work Item reference the Change Notice and it showed the time I was looking for.

Capture.JPG

Wrong (for what I wanted)                                                   Corrected

Thank you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
satre-2
1-Newbie

you can add Resolution Date attribute for change notice and change request. for change task there  isn't OOTB attribute exist you can create IBA to record the Resolution Date. or use Change task Lifecycle history information to get change completed date (date on which change task moved to Resolved state.)

resdate.jpg

Hope it Helps!!!

Thanks

Shreyas

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

I have used that.  However, what I'm looking for is the date that each person with the Task of the CN or the CN itself completed it.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

I found the name of the completed date of the Task but I also want the completed date of the CN.

ybagul
1-Newbie

We use completed date from "Process Status" table under "Process" tab of Change Object.

For Reporting, its available under WF Voting Event Audit table.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:ybagul)

Yogesh,

I need to find the Completed Date of the Change Notice.  Not the Change Task.  I already found that wf voting event audit.

I don't think I have the right Join's.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

I got it.

I looked at the joins.  I had the Work Item referencing the Change Task.  I changed it to have the Work Item reference the Change Notice and it showed the time I was looking for.

Capture.JPG

Wrong (for what I wanted)                                                   Corrected

Thank you.

Top Tags