cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Changes to Windchill Performance Advisor from Windchill 12.0.2.0 release.

sgaikwad31
8-Gravel

Changes to Windchill Performance Advisor from Windchill 12.0.2.0 release.

With the release of Windchill 12.0.2.0, PTC has made some important changes to Windchill Performance Advisor. These changes are described in TS articles here. Please review and send us your comments or questions.

8 REPLIES 8

Hello,

Does a link work? In my case a warning is shown that alert does not exist anymore.

HelesicPetr_0-1641546818555.png

PetrH

I have the same warning.

The TS article link mentioned above is expired, Here is the correct link.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:sgaikwad31)

@sgaikwad31 

I am currently on 12.0.1.2 and planning to move to 12.0.2 in the next few months.

I turned on PA in our current version but have run into a major problem.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Windchill/Performance-issue-with-PA-Cannot-set-Location/m-p/754433#M65645 

I submitted a case for the issue and they are looking into but.  My concern is as I stated in the case I submitted whether this is still a problem in 12.0.2.  In the post I have asked if anyone is on the version my company is on and has turned on PA but there was no response.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:STEVEG)

@STEVEG,

We've been on 12.0.2.2 for quite some time and are not seeing any issues related to performance advisor.  The only time we have the spinning wheel that you show is when someone attempts to use the embedded IE browser inside Creo and still has the 'use compatibility mode' turned on.  Once we turn that off and remove the Windchill server from their compatibility list, everything works fine.

HelesicPetr
21-Topaz II
(To:TomU)

Hi @TomU,

The 'use compatibility mode' is good point. 

I always forget to check it :D.

PetrH

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:TomU)

Thank you @TomU 

The TS article link mentioned above is expired, Here is the correct link

Top Tags