cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Controlling decimals for float point type IBAs

RavinKayasth
1-Newbie

Controlling decimals for float point type IBAs

Hey Experts,

PDMLink 8.0 M020.
I have a couple of IBAs having floating point data type.
It looks pretty odd when the search column stretches to show 10
decimals. I wanted to limit the show to just 2 decimals.
Any help in controlling that.

Thanks,
Ravin

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com
4 REPLIES 4

Did you import these via CSV?

Add a "Significant Figures Set Constraint" round your decimals to the
required place.

Hema Jatla | Datafrond LLC - <">http://www.datafrond.com>

Nope, they are coming from Pro/e, where they are controlled to 2
decimals, using

When you query floatvalues as IBA's in Info*Engine they always come back with extra precision - you either have to separately check for the constraint or programatically adjust it.....to me it sounds like a UI bug. My 2c...

David

Top Tags