cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Converting a Classic Project Plan to EPP

nnaeem
1-Newbie

Converting a Classic Project Plan to EPP

Dear All,

In Windchill Projectlink 10.1 F000 when I am converting a Classic Project Plan to EPP then I am unable to Create new

Activities. When I create new Activity the Page is comes blank and there is only one Checkbox with mark activity as milestone. Nothing gonna happen with this. The major problem is by default in this version of Windchill ProjectLink F000 we can start to make directly an EPP. First when we create a plan, it's a Classic. Kindly help.

Will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:nnaeem)

There are some significant changes in EPP throughout Windchill 10.1. I would strongly suggest an upgrade to M040 if you are considering EPP.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Naeem,

There were several SPR's I found similar to this issue that were fixed in m010. As for this specific issue it would be difficult to figure out exactly why this is occuring with out seenig some further logging.

I would suggest opening a call with PTC Tech Support if possible or trying to update to the current build m050 of windchill 10.1.

Thanks,

Jarrett

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:nnaeem)

There are some significant changes in EPP throughout Windchill 10.1. I would strongly suggest an upgrade to M040 if you are considering EPP.

Top Tags