cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Created on date in the future

JoshuaHouser
16-Pearl

Created on date in the future

Hello all,

I have a weird one that I see was brought up last year, but I did not see any replies or summaries to it.

I have a user who sees the "created on" date in the commonspace for several files anywhere from a couple days ahead, to a month ahead with the times of check-in being off as well.

Has anybody seen this? We're able to check out these files, save and check-in with no problem. It still shows the previous iteration as being a month in advance while the current iteration being the current date and time of check-in. There appears to be no other odd behaviour or degradation of functionality.

Thankyou,

Joshua Houser
MCAD Tools Administrator
Pelco
Worldwide Headquarters:
3500 Pelco Way
Clovis, CA 93612-5699 USA
Phone 559/292-1981
North America 800/289-9100
-

www.pelco.com

1 REPLY 1

Still no solid resolution or indication that this is a real problem.

We've shown in testing that we can check out files, even if the dates are later than current and check them back in again. The date in the future still shows, so it is potentially erroneous data. Fortunately it's data that's in Intralink and not available to everybody from Windchill.

No luck from PTC Support either. They asked a few questions, but I've been unable to dig up the cause or reproduce.

Thankyou to those who have responded. For now I'm going to call it an anomally and move on.

Thanks,

Joshua Houser
MCAD Tools Administrator
Pelco
Worldwide Headquarters:
3500 Pelco Way
Clovis, CA 93612-5699 USA
Phone 559/292-1981
North America 800/289-9100
-

www.pelco.com

Top Tags