Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creo Publishing Issue

Highlighted
Level 1

Creo Publishing Issue

Hi all,

I import creo files in windchill thru creo.

1.png2.png

3.png

After the Import and checkin the publishing/thumbnail is not working. What I need to do is to checkout the file and custom checkin and choose models and viewable so that the publishing/thumbnail worked.

The problem is the revision add even I didn’t change/modify anything just the custom checkin. Is there a way to import creo files in windchill and the publishing/thumbnail worked?

Thanks!

38 REPLIES 38

Re: Creo Publishing Issue

Luar,

Do you have a CAD worker configured (either a remote CAD Worker or local to the Windchill server) to perform the publishing within Windchill? Check Site > Utilities > Worker Agent Administration. If all you see is a blank list or a worker named "triumph" then you don't have any workers configured. In that case, the only way publishing will happen is if you do a custom check in and select to do client-side publishing (i.e. "check in Models and Viewables" option or just the "Viewables" option).

Hi Lori,

This is the screenshot of my worker agent administration. should I start it?

1.jpg

As long as it's configured correctly (and the CAD worker is configured correctly), it will automatically start when needed. What happens when you check in a file? Do you see this startup?

Hi!,

When I check in a file it was successfull and it not start when I checkin. what should I do?

YYour worker may not be configured to auto start. What happens if you try to start it manually in the Worker Agent Administration?

Hi,

1.jpg

this is the screenshot. and when i try to import again i get same results.

CCheck the was job monitor under Site > Utilities. Do you see the job getting submitted? If so, what are the job details?

Hi Lori,

This is the screenshot of job summary. May I know whats wrong?

Untitled.jpg

Thank you.