cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Creo View in Windchill 10.2 and IGES/STP files

bjurczyk
5-Regular Member

Creo View in Windchill 10.2 and IGES/STP files

Hello,

I have a problem with opening IGES and STP files in Creo View from windchill. While viewing some drawing representation I see that .igs file is added to Drawing tab, but after opening it, the page is empty. I don't have this problem after saving the represetnation to hard disc and then opening it from standalone aplication. The same situation is with .stp file.

Any idea what is the reason of that behaviour? Did I missed something in the implementation or maybe some properties are required?

Thank you all in advance for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
LoriSood
22-Sapphire III
(To:bjurczyk)

Bozena,

Does it make any difference if you add the following to your wvs.properties on the Windchill server:

viewer..STP=comp

viewer..IGS=comp

The method server will need to be restarted after making the change.

bjurczyk
5-Regular Member
(To:LoriSood)

Hello,

Thank You for Your suggestion. I tried with those properties, but still with the same result.

I have faced this problem in one of the clients. It was a client specific issue and got resolved after a re-installation of Creo view. Did you try from another client machine?

Also make sure your default version of Creo view is either lite or MCAD

Thank you,

Binesh Kumar

Barry Wehmiller

Top Tags