cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo and Solidworks PDM integration

AL_10344004
5-Regular Member

Creo and Solidworks PDM integration

Any body have worked on integration of Solidworks PDM and Creo? Need help in this case.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @AL_10344004,

Thank you for your question!

However, I can see you posted the same on the Creo forum here and other Community users have started to engage. To avoid confusion, I am locking this topic for new comments. I hope you find the right answer soon!

Thank you for using the PTC Community!

Regards,
Andra

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:AL_10344004)

Almost misread this. Are you asking if anyone has managed Creo data in Solidworks PDM or are your trying to integrate Windchill with Solidworks PDM? 

AL_10344004
5-Regular Member
(To:avillanueva)

I am asking for anyone has managed Creo data in Solidworks PDM

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:AL_10344004)

Unless you've already done so, this request might get better attention in the Creo forum. Most folks here would be managing Creo data in Windchill. That does not mean there is a person here who does both currently or in former role.

AL_10344004
5-Regular Member
(To:avillanueva)

Thank you for suggestion, i have also asked same question in Creo forum also. Hope to get good response.

Hi @AL_10344004,

Thank you for your question!

However, I can see you posted the same on the Creo forum here and other Community users have started to engage. To avoid confusion, I am locking this topic for new comments. I hope you find the right answer soon!

Thank you for using the PTC Community!

Regards,
Andra
Announcements

Top Tags