cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Custom ESI Renderer

Sha11
12-Amethyst

Custom ESI Renderer

Hello,

I have a requirement where I need to introduce some information about the document in the ESI response file. Since the information which I want to introduce are not document attributes modifying esimetaInfo file is not an option. Please suggest me how I can introduce a custom renderer for documents. 

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sha

2 REPLIES 2
atokarz
5-Regular Member
(To:Sha11)

Hi,

Usually we are doing it by extending the com.ptc.windchill.esi.esidoc.ESIDocumentsRenderer class. Then in a method protected Element adjustDocumentElement(Element elem, String paramString, Document document, Collection paramCollection) you can place you custom logic and modify the output. Some details you can get from ERPConnectorCustomizationGuide document. Plus you need to plug the custom renderer into properties via xconf. Property is "com.ptc.windchill.esi.rnd.ESIRenderer" located in service.properties file.

A.

Sha11
12-Amethyst
(To:atokarz)

@atokarz,

Overriding adjustPartElement(Element, String, WTPart,List<Eff[]>, Collection) worked, not adjustPartElement(Element, String, WTPart,Eff[], Collection).

Thanks,

Sha

Top Tags