cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Displaying the name of the Locked out account in the Account Status Notification (email)

ptc-4901412
4-Participant

Displaying the name of the Locked out account in the Account Status Notification (email)

I have been able to successfully setup email notifications when an account is locked out. The notification is sent to the user and an administrator. The issue I am running into now, is I cannot easily tell what account has been locked out. I know we can modify the body of the email template and put in variables, is there a variable for the name of the user account the was locked out?

For ecample for the account-temporarily-locked.template the message body is below:

Your Windchill account has been temporarily locked as a result of too many failed authentication attempts. It will automatically be unlocked in %%notification-property:time-until-unlock%%.

For further assistance, please contact a server administrator.

I would like to be able to pull in the name of the account that has been locked.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags