cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Distribution target not show up to product Member

adev
1-Newbie

Distribution target not show up to product Member

hello

I have two queries related to Distribution target

1) how I can associate distribution target o any Part when it creates (configration)

2) my product members are not able to view the Distribution target tag

Can anyone please help me in this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BineshKumar1
12-Amethyst
(To:adev)

Do you want them to see distribution targets? In that case, you can create a new tab and add "Distribution Targets" from Related objects. If you want them to publish, certain permissions are associated with the group ESI Authors

Screen Shot 2016-04-15 at 12.16.34 AM.png

ESI authors can publish to ERP through RTM workflows where ESI Administrators can create distribution targets.

Thank you

Binesh Kumar

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BhushanNehe
14-Alexandrite

Do you want to associate distribution target by default? If so you can refer to below article

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS62077

Regards,

Bhushan

Thank you Bhushan can you also tell me how I can make visible Distribution target to Team Member roles

BineshKumar1
12-Amethyst

Do you want them to see distribution targets? In that case, you can create a new tab and add "Distribution Targets" from Related objects. If you want them to publish, certain permissions are associated with the group ESI Authors

Screen Shot 2016-04-15 at 12.16.34 AM.png

ESI authors can publish to ERP through RTM workflows where ESI Administrators can create distribution targets.

Thank you

Binesh Kumar

Top Tags