cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are troubleshooting an issue impacting community login, and it may be intermittently unavailable. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Do Catia Worker Recipe file has option to generate PDF Compatibility Save as PDF/A-1?

TDT
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine

Do Catia Worker Recipe file has option to generate PDF Compatibility Save as PDF/A-1?

Creo worker recipe has option to generate PDF Compatibility Save as PDF/A-1.

Do the same option available in Catia worker recipe?

7 REPLIES 7
Catalina
(To:TDT)

Hi @TDT

Thank you for your question!

I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. 
It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 
Please refer to this guideline to make your questions more likely to receive a quick and useful answer.

Thank you for your participation!

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator
Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I

Have you tried opening the .rcp file for Catia and see what options are possible for PDF output?

Marco_Tosin_0-1722331225251.png

Your question is not clear.

Do you already have a Catia worker configured, or are you considering buying it and, before you, do you want to know if the PDF/A option is available?

Marco
TDT
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine
(To:Marco_Tosin)

Hi @Marco_Tosin,

We have catia worker already installed,

I need the catia drawing in PDFA1b Format.

I have checked the catia worker recipe file.

I didnt find any options to set PDF format as PDFA1b

Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I

I suggest you open a call to PTC support and ask if what you are asking for is possible or not.

It's a very specific thing and I don't think there are many people in the community who can give you an answer although I hope I'm wrong.

Marco
rhart
15-Moonstone

You could try changing the PDF configuration of CATIA installed on the worker, like in the screenshot below, although mine doesn't have an option for PDF/A-1, only PDFA1a or b

I don't see any options in the Theorem worker recipe but you should ask them because there's often options that can only be configured with the right keyword or properties added to the recipe file manually.

pdfA1.jpg

TDT
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine
(To:rhart)

Hi @rhart,

I have tried the above option.

But it doesnt work on worker mode.

I have confirmed with theorem and ptc that there is no OOTB Config to achieve the above.

Shashwath
11-Garnet

Hello @TDT 

Yes! You can generate PDF by Save file option in representation & Annotation.

Thanks & Regards

Shashwath Shetty

Announcements

Top Tags