cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Does CreoView support server side "conditional" watermarking?

jriely
6-Contributor

Does CreoView support server side "conditional" watermarking?

I am trying to figure out if conditional watermarking is possible: (we want the watermark to = value of PART_CLASSIFICATION for all cases except when that value is UNCLASSIFIED, then we want it to be something like SECRET/RD PENDING REVIEW). The actual label doesn't matter. The main question is: Is it possible to have the watermark feature support logic in terms of which watermark it uses?

Thanks for any help.

3 REPLIES 3
SergeyEfimov
13-Aquamarine
(To:jriely)

Which file formats should have the watermark? Is it on a drawing PDF or on Creo view viewables?

If it is PDF out of the box solution is to go by Adobe Experience Manager for which you have to buy a server license from PTC. If you are willing to develop a customization, it is fairly easy using opensource PDFs. I have something which I can share with you

jriely
6-Contributor
(To:BineshKumar1)

Ideally it should be both PDFs and CreoViewables. Anything you have that is related would be great to look at. Thanks

Top Tags