cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Does any one have a comprehensive list of additional property mappings for JNDI adapters into AD?

minerae
1-Newbie

Does any one have a comprehensive list of additional property mappings for JNDI adapters into AD?

I recently created a JNDI adapter into the company AD (I have read only access). I set the default organization using the <adaptername>.windchill.mapping.usersOrganizarionName property. However, when an AD user logs in the default domain and cabinet settings are "Site /Default", not the default organization domain. Therefore, I was wondering what other mappings can be set that are not in appendix C of the 'Windchill Installation and Configuration Guide - Advanced'. I've seen different properties being set in various TPI's but neither myself or PTCcan find a comprehensive listing of what can be set using the additional property fields in the adapter.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags