cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Download Them Alll

rnoah
9-Granite

Download Them Alll

Hi,

however, i would like to download 20 at one time ... is there any suggestion how to achive that ?

Any suggestion ? can i configure the PDF file to be saved as a "secondery file" either seperated file with the same name ?

Besides, i was thinking on using, as an alternative, batch print and set PDF writer as a shared printer. what do you think ?

Thanks,

Rami

1 REPLY 1
ejhlti
1-Newbie
(To:rnoah)

Be interested in this also. Product view standard can batch print but it doesnt seem to like batch printing to a pdf file, at least in windchill 9.1

Some time ago there was a thread about customizing the UI to add the option download pdf or plt. If I recall correctly it can also be done thru a command line which got me thinking of grabbing all the drawings in an assembly to batch print or create pdfs. The batch print in product view standard does work well but also does take quite a few clicks. Be really neat to have a one button print all assembly drawings utility.

Top Tags