cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

EPICOR Integration

IanWexler
3-Visitor

EPICOR Integration

Are there any usersout there who use EPICOR as an ERP and integrated it with Windchill?

3 REPLIES 3

We are in the process of Implimenting EPICOR as our core ERP system this summer and have been using Windchill PDMlink since January. We will be using a third party software called CADLink to move Windchill data to EPICOR (one way only). This was needed because we did not impliment WT Parts in Windchill when we migrated from Intralink. Windchill Info Engine needs WT Parts for all part and assembly objects to export data to ERP systems so we could not use the Windchill app for that purpose. There has been some customization involved with CADLink to correctly map the attributes into and out of the application but that is a normal part of the process in setting it up. Since we are still in the middle of setup and testing, the jury is still out on the final outcome but so far so good. I would contact Qbuild directly since they are the developers of the software. The link is as follows. http://www.qbuildsoftware.com/ There are also youtube videos on the software that are easy to find.

TW_10347398
4-Participant
(To:kroemer)

Hi Kroemer, I know this is many years later. But did you use EPICOR with Windchill.
How did the integration go?
We are looking at doing the same thing.

TW_10347398
4-Participant
(To:IanWexler)

Hi Ian, I know this is many years later. But did you use EPICOR with Windchill.
How did the integration go?
We are looking at doing the same thing.

Top Tags