cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

EPMMemberLink attribute value doesn't be refreshed in Windchill Workgroup Manager GUI?

DejanS
5-Regular Member

EPMMemberLink attribute value doesn't be refreshed in Windchill Workgroup Manager GUI?

I have created a custom UWGM service to update Use attribute (EPMMemberLink attribute) in workspace. The UWGM service updates link attribute in server workspace and I can see the new value in Windchill GUI (standalone browser), but it is not visible in Windchill Workgroup Manager GUI (embedded browser) even if I called refresh action or did refresh of Workgroup Manager page.
If I change manually the link attribute value in Windchill GUI only one time, then everything works fine even if I do change value via the UWGM service and refresh structure in Workgroup Manager GUI.
Is there any Java API to let Windchill Workgroup Manager know that there is a new link value need to be loaded from the server workspace into the local workspace?

Dejan Stjepanovic
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags