cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

ERROR [wt.jmx.core.mbeans.Emailer.mailer] wt.jmx.core.mbeans.Emailer - Attempt to send mail failed

Aaronm87
12-Amethyst

ERROR [wt.jmx.core.mbeans.Emailer.mailer] wt.jmx.core.mbeans.Emailer - Attempt to send mail failed

Version: Windchill 12.1

Use Case: Mailer fails to send email about queue over threshold

Description:

I am able to send emails just fine using "email page", but I am getting an error when the Windchill tries to email system status updates to the same address. This is something I just noticed has never worked since our 12.1 upgrade from 11 (new server, new company policies) so I'm not sure where the issue actually is.

Any ideas why it's failing?

2 REPLIES 2

Article - "How to avoid error message "wt.jmx.core.mbeans.Emailer - Attempt to send mail failed [Id=1; Subject='xxx']" when start Windchill Server in Windchill PDMLink": https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS328847 

Hi @Aaronm87,

I wanted to follow up with you on your post to see if your question has been answered. 
If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so that we can continue to help you. 

Thanks,
Anurag

Top Tags