cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Editable matrices for SysML realization relationsships

DS_10069093
9-Granite

Editable matrices for SysML realization relationsships

Hi, 

this is an enhancement request. 

It would be great to have editable matrices in PTC Modeler using SysML to adapt relationsships like "realize", as it is currently available for "allocate".

Currently it is possible to display realize relationsships in a SysML matrix, but it is not possible to edit links between elements using the matrix.

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Thanks, 

David 

2 REPLIES 2

Hi DS_10069093

Thank you for your question. 
I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. Like Product versions details. It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Regards,

Vivek N
Community Moderation Team.

Hi Vivek, 

thanks for reply. We are currently using PTC Modeler Version 9.6. 

The screenshot shows an allocation matrix. This matrix allows to edit the allocation relationships between different elements by clicking in the respective intersection field (marked green in the screenshot) to create or delete a relationship between two elements. Besides the allocation relationship, the SysML also provides a relationship called "Realization" (see second screenshot).

It is currently not possible to create matrices the show elements interconnected with the realization relationship, that are editable. 

It would be very helpful to have editable matrices for all relationship types. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Thanks, 

David

Top Tags