cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Electronic Signatures

PreetiGupta
14-Alexandrite

Electronic Signatures

Hi All,

We are trying to configure and test Electronic Signatures using corporate Active Directory Passwords. I got it working using JNDI adapter on my development environment. But very interested in finding out how other companies have set it up in their environment. We store all user and group information in Aphelion and have Apache configuration to authenticate users for passwords in corporate Active Directory.

Here are my questions

1) What is the best process to enable Esig at aphelion level when Active Directory goes down( This happened couple of times here) So we had to switch back to Aphelion passwords for general logging into Windchill.

2) How do you retrieve information about the Electronic Signatures from Windchill what kind of reporting is in place, custom reports?

Thanks,
Preeti

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.
Thank you.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags