cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Embedded browser in Creo 4.0 M010 has no scroll bars. Neither scaling nor detaching the browser helps. Can't access lower right part of web page. Using WC 11.0 M020 on Windows 10.

bschlund
5-Regular Member

Embedded browser in Creo 4.0 M010 has no scroll bars. Neither scaling nor detaching the browser helps. Can't access lower right part of web page. Using WC 11.0 M020 on Windows 10.

Cannot do any number of WC tasks as I cannot access the lower right part of the Creo embedded web browser.

8 REPLIES 8
Jubas123
4-Participant
(To:bschlund)

Hi!

I have reported it to PTC - TSMan Happy

Dear Torben Iversen,

Thank you for submitting your question to us.

Case #13811098: "Embedded browser in Creo 4.0 M020 has no scroll bars” has been created.

NOTE! To correspond with the PTC representative assigned to your Case, please "reply ALL" to this email or submit a comment using the Case Viewer: https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/case.jsp?n=13811098

Thank you,

PTC Support Team

[ref:_00DA0YLPa._5002A18wcnG:ref]

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Jubas123)

What is the resolution of your screen?

Jubas123
4-Participant
(To:TomU)

Capture.PNGCapture-1.PNG

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:Jubas123)

You could try updating your video card driver.

Also try changing the resolution then restart.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

What is your embedded browser?

IE 11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox?

Jubas123
4-Participant
(To:BenLoosli)

Hi!

I have try with IE11 & Chrome, and it didn't work...

But this issue is not on every type of computers, it is only on my Laptop.

It works okay on a tower, so it could be something about the graphic card, i belive!

@BenLoosli wrote:

What is your embedded browser?

IE 11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox?

kiwamoto
4-Participant

it was solved? I can't see the case opened... I got a user with the same problem recently. He uses notebook w/closed screen, and a monitor. Aparently when he changes from one to another, Creo messes up the browser visualization hiding the scroll bars. It's only solved when I change the resolution scale to 100% (it was 120%) and mandatorily restart the computer.

RandyJones
19-Tanzanite
(To:kiwamoto)

@kiwamoto wrote:

it was solved? I can't see the case opened... I got a user with the same problem recently. He uses notebook w/closed screen, and a monitor. Aparently when he changes from one to another, Creo messes up the browser visualization hiding the scroll bars. It's only solved when I change the resolution scale to 100% (it was 120%) and mandatorily restart the computer.

See this post for issues when Windows 10 display scale is larger than 100%:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Additional-Creo-Questions/Creo-Parametric-4-0-embedded-chromium-browser-display-issue-with/m-p/493194

Top Tags