cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Enable to export data from PTC Windchill Risk and Realibility via creating Windows Task Scheduler

trupatel
4-Participant

Enable to export data from PTC Windchill Risk and Realibility via creating Windows Task Scheduler

I am not able to export data from PTC Windchill Risk and Reliability via creating Windows Task Scheduler. I am using PTC Windchill Risk and Reliability application as I am not admin of that application.

Our IT team created one system in PTC Windchill Risk and Reliability with many data fields as per business requirement. Daily we are importing records in that system.

Now I want to export all records daily to check for any issues. Hence, I have created Task Scheduler which will export all data on daily basis at specific time but it's not working. I tried to create task scheduler in different ways but still it's not working.

When I was searching that Task Scheduler file, I found log file(which is from Server side not Client side) when task scheduler ran. In log file, I found that I don’t have enough permission for that system and check with your PTC Windchill Risk and Reliability administrator for assistance.

Does any one know what causing this issue? Why I don't have enough permission for that system? Does any one know how to resolve this issue?

It will be great help if this issue is resolved because it's taking lots of our time to export data daily basis manually.

Below are extra information if needed:

Application : PTC Windchill Risk and Reliability
Version : 11.1
Windows Task Scheduler Created on : PTC Windchill Risk and Reliability 11.1 in Remote Desktop Server with LDAP User Account

1 REPLY 1

Create the task as a user with the same permission level as OrgAdmin

and add arguments to your action: -u orgadmin -p password

Top Tags