cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Error on CADDoc content tab

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II

Error on CADDoc content tab

Users just starting reporting this error message on the content tab for CAD docs. I checked and this class does exist in the wncWeb.jar file and that file does exist. As far as I know, nothing has changed to system and we've been operating normally for 6 days.

An exception occured while processing the request.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.ptc.windchill.uwgm.cadx.caddoc.topattrspanel.TopAttribsPanelProcessorService
	at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
	at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:315)
	at wt.enterprise.BasicTemplateProcessor.useProcessorService(BasicTemplateProcessor.java:10330)
	at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor7570.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
	at wt.htmlutil.MethodAction.action(MethodAction.java:132)
	at wt.htmlutil.CachedHTMLTemplate.execute(CachedHTMLTemplate.java:162)
	at wt.htmlutil.CachedHTMLTemplate.execute(CachedHTMLTemplate.java:123)
	at wt.htmlutil.HTMLTemplate.process(HTMLTemplate.java:229)
	at wt.templateutil.processor.SubTemplateService.processTemplate(SubTemplateService.java:882)
	at wt.templateutil.processor.SubTemplateService.processTemplate(SubTemplateService.java:468)
	at wt.enterprise.BasicTemplateProcessor.processSubTemplate(BasicTemplateProcessor.java:10054)
	at com.ptc.core.htmlcomp.PageProcessor.displayApplicationHeader(PageProcessor.java:189)
	at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6038.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
	at wt.htmlutil.MethodAction.action(MethodAction.java:132)

Opened a ticket but at a loss since I think error message is not accurate.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:avillanueva)

File this in the duh category. When applying UI customizations (regardless of how minor), clear and rebuild tomcat cache. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:avillanueva)

File this in the duh category. When applying UI customizations (regardless of how minor), clear and rebuild tomcat cache. 

@avillanueva wrote:

Yep. Doing that and others in my windchill startup sh script:

• rm -rf /opt/ptc/Windchill/Windchill/tomcat/instances/* 2>/dev/null
  • rm -rf /opt/ptc/Windchill/Windchill/tasks/codebase/com/infoengine/compiledTasks/* 2>/dev/null
  • rm -rf /opt/ptc/Windchill/Windchill/codebase/wt/workflow/expr/* 2>/dev/null
Announcements

Top Tags