cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Error on clone Cannot restore "wt.ufid.Repository.16201" because it no longer exists.

ChristopheLaudo
1-Newbie

Error on clone Cannot restore "wt.ufid.Repository.16201" because it no longer exists.

I had to remove all JNDI reference, plus repository information as in the clone documentation because production has an Adapter with an Entreprise Active Directoy.
Everything seems ok except when I try to see the content of some folder I get the above error. This stops me from also checking out some CAD Documents.

Any ideas how to fix this? I tried to insert the values from Production in the repository table but it lead to other type of issues. Updating the folder information?
2 REPLIES 2

Your clone should be connected to the JNDI adapter, all the assignments,
workflows, lifecycles and running process that depend on participants
will fail.

If it is just aphelion LDAP entries, export the entire branch <company>
or <ptc> then perform the followin

I had to update the hosts and repository table after import in order to manage our clone. I can have an JNDI Adapter with Active Directory in the lab domain. Clone documentation states few things about repository and hosts but not that simple to delete fileserver and manage repositories in cloning process

What did you say about updating repository as the last sentence did not print?

Thanks
Top Tags