cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Error when trying to view CS282083: Oops!!! System has encountered some issue. We will be right back

HaBe
3-Visitor

Error when trying to view CS282083: Oops!!! System has encountered some issue. We will be right back

I tried both with Internet Explorer and Chrome.

Tried 2 days in a row without success.

Other pages in the knowledge base works fine.

4 REPLIES 4
MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise
(To:HaBe)

Hi HaBe,

I have a feeling this may be a wider issue than that one particular article, as some other articles I've tried opening from the external (customer visible) view, are taking forever to finally open.  The one you mentioned does present the error you specified though.

I'll try and report this internally, if it hasn't already been reported.

FYI, I can access the article internally, and I'll paste the contents here for you, so you can at least see it:

You may want to open a Support case, if you have questions around this.

Article contents below:

• Change task is no longer generated by default. The properties that were previously used to configure default change tasks are rendered obsolete

MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise

FYI, I've reported this article issue internally here, so hopefully it gets resolved soon.

MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise

I haven't heard anything back officially, but this morning, I've tried viewing this article a few times, and it seems like it's now loading as it should, so perhaps they have fixed this now?

And now, a few minutes later, it is not opening again, with the same failure message.  Sigh.  Hopefully, they get it resolved.

Top Tags