Does anyone have experience with the Windchill performance for CAD handling from europe to america across the atlantic?
System server is located in central europe, local replication servers are going to be set up in america.
Could there be a lack of performance?
Could be a performance problem. If you don't look into it and plan, you will be lucky not to have a problem. Some questions to ask;
- Dedicated connection or via open internet?
- Consider a WAN Accelerator if issue arrises.
- Bakup time frames
- Connection bandwidth and latency
- Number of users per location
- Data sharing volume between sites
- disaster recovery
Upcoming October 2019 Regional User Groups