cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Export to spreadsheet

ptc-6034002
1-Newbie

Export to spreadsheet

Hello

Does anybody know, how can I add more attributes to BOM report?

I have one Product Structure and after export reports to Excel, inside BOMSheet I have only default attributes, like Action, Level, View, Number or Type.

How can I put more attributes to BOMSheet?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BjoernRueegg
17-Peridot
(To:KD)

If you would like to add some more usage attributes, it's unfortunately not possible to add them within the GUI. You need to extend the MultiLevelBOMReportTreeBuilder class and this needs some programming know-how. This is also described in the customization guide.

I would support this idea to configure this within the GUI!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:ptc-6034002)

The following article may be useful here:

http://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS131127

BenPerry
13-Aquamarine
(To:LoriSood)

I'm getting an error here.

Error: Document 131127 is not customer viewable as it is an internal PTC document.

Capture.PNG

Hi Lori

Thank you for information about similar case, but link to case doesn't work. I received this same error like Ben.

KD
4-Participant
4-Participant
(To:ptc-6034002)

Not sure which Windchill version you are using but in 10.1 M040 you can customize the view to add more attribute.

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Kaushik

BjoernRueegg
17-Peridot
(To:KD)

If you would like to add some more usage attributes, it's unfortunately not possible to add them within the GUI. You need to extend the MultiLevelBOMReportTreeBuilder class and this needs some programming know-how. This is also described in the customization guide.

I would support this idea to configure this within the GUI!

Top Tags