FYI : bad performance for Wildfire and Intralink 3.3 on XP
I posted my problem of bad performance in Wildfire with Intralink 3.3 on XP a while ago. I logged a call to the PTC helpdesk. But we managed to pinpoint the problem by ourselves recently : the Intralink client was installed on the server (historically) !! Reinstalling all clients locally solved the problem.
Curious, since W2K-users don't suffer from this behavior.
RE: FYI : bad performance for Wildfire and Intralink 3.3 on XP
We had a discussion about installations on the server only instead of local (Pro/E and Client). I'm against server only installation for several reasons. Your problem is just another example as to why I install all clients locally which includes Pro/E.