cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Failed to publish Creo Parametric files with error "proe2pv Error:56127: Failure to retrieve

zdong-2
1-Newbie

Failed to publish Creo Parametric files with error "proe2pv Error:56127: Failure to retrieve

I have met an issue:

• short description:

Failed to publish Creo Parametric files with error "proe2pv Error:56127: Failure to retrieve, following is the error:

Failure to retrieve <model> name <name> (err = -4) or

Failure to retrieve <model> name <name> (err = -1)

"

• more comments:

1. This dataset can be published successfully through proebatch.bat on the customer's worker machine.

2. This dataset can be opened successfully using wcadmin account on the customer's worker machine.

3. This dataset can be published successfully if we checkin througn custom checkin-> model and visualization.

4. This dataset can be published successfully at my side.

Can anybody give me some suggestion about this issue? I have tried many methods but still can not resolve it..

5 REPLIES 5

Hey Zhao,

This error is caused by cabling objects not publishing. You will have to edit your recipe file on the CAD worker to have them publish. Make sure to shutdown the worker before you do this. Hope this helps!

Buddy Hudson

Hi Buddy,

Do you know how to edit the recipe file on the CAD worker to have them publish? Can you please give me a snapshot?

Thanks & Regards,

Melissa

shussaini
15-Moonstone
(To:zdong-2)

Hello Melissa,

The first thing to check is the retrieval failure issues for the assemblies from the worker log. Retrieve the model in a linked session and resolve issues with models (regeneration errors, retrieval failures, etc.)

As for the recipe changes you can launch the recipe editor by executing the file proe2pv.rcp located withing the worker home directory

Hope that helps.

Regards

~Syed

Hi Syed,

The first thing is there is no regeneration errors as This dataset can be opened successfully using wcadmin account on the customer's worker machine.

The second thing is I want to know which option should I select to modify the proe2pv.rcp to resolve this worker issue , I know we can set some setting through proe2pv.rcp.

Hi Syed,

I am getting the following error:

Failure to retrieve file (err = -1)

Top Tags