cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Family Table Revise Issue

ptc-4282737
1-Newbie

Family Table Revise Issue

Hey,

We are running Wildfire 4.0 and Windchill 8.0. We are trying to revise an assembly with a family table and getting an error preventing us from completing a REVISE.

wt.util.WTException:

wt.util.WTRuntimeException: Cannot restore "wt.epm.familytable.EPMFamilyTableMember.31307655" because it no longer exists.

Nested exception is: wt.fc.ObjectNoLongerExistsException: Cannot restore "wt.epm.familytable.EPMFamilyTableMember.31307655" because it no longer exists.

I'm not sure what happened to cause this error and i'm having a hard time even figuring out where i could get a related part number to the table member 31307655.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

1 REPLY 1

Andy....a couple of comments for what they're worth. Compare the family table members using the iteration history of the generics. If you find an iteration of the generic that contained the missing instance then you may be able to rectify. Might be able to Add non-latest generic/instance to a WS, get it in-session then Update the WS to Latest, Check Out then Save the in-session models to modify the WS objects and add the instance back. Once all is done to satisfy a clean family table then Check In.

Best Regards, Jim

Top Tags