cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Family Table in Windchill

wfalco
15-Moonstone

Family Table in Windchill

Hi,

I am looking to delete a family table in a part. I remember in the past when the deleting the table I got some sort of warning that the instances would become standalone. I deleted the table and did not get a warning. I file the part as well as each instance in my workspace. I checked all out and then checked all in. There were no errors on check in. I looked at Windchill commonspace and the generic and instances were modified. The reason why I am breaking this table up is because I am trying to delete an assembly in common space. I am actually deleting an entire folder that is not related to anything else in Windchill. Its all standalone that I imported. I get a warning that it can't delete the generic because I need to also delete the instances. I don't know why? I broke the table and am selecting the generic and the instances. Maybe I'm missing something?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
wfalco
15-Moonstone
(To:wfalco)

I think whats going on is the folder is so large it is only selecting one page and does not see the instances on following pages. I need to create a new post.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
wfalco
15-Moonstone
(To:wfalco)

I think whats going on is the folder is so large it is only selecting one page and does not see the instances on following pages. I need to create a new post.

Announcements

Top Tags