cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Filename has been renamed in commonspace, please perform Workspace Synchronisation

CHRISYATES
1-Newbie

Filename has been renamed in commonspace, please perform Workspace Synchronisation

Hi

I am new to windchill so sorry if this is an easy problem to solve. When I try to file drw files into a context in windchill I get this error message "Filename has been renamed in commonspace, please perform Workspace Synchronisation" I have performed a workspace sync and I have tried a new workspace and various different drw files but still get the same error message. Any help would be appreciated, my support says that there is a patch that will sort this porblem out.

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Chris,

I have exactly the same problem as you, did you find a way to solve/workaround it?

Best regards.

Erik

Hi

Does anyone solve this problem?

Kind regards.

Gamze

LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:ptc-5263706)

What version of Windchill and Pro/E are you using? There were some known issues in 9.1 regarding this error that were fixed in later builds. See SPR 1810938 for more information.

Hi Lori,

I am using Windchill PDM Essentials 10.1 and Creo parametric 2.0. I perform synchronisation on workspace. But it is useless. My assembly has family table. When i delete instance assembly, the problem disappear and i can check in this assembly. The instance assembly seems an incomplete instance CAD document on workspace. I verified it and it seems succeses. But it still can not be check in.

Do you have any suggestion?

Kind regards.

Gamze

Top Tags