cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Find Participant Wizard upon clicking on Find Picker

aachanta
13-Aquamarine

Find Participant Wizard upon clicking on Find Picker

Hi All, I am trying to code on Pickers where upon clicking on Find Picker icon for a field the user should be able to see Find Participant wizard opening up where the user will have a drop down to search either for users or groups. Upon searching for users/groups the user can see multiple results in the search results table and the user can select multiple users/groups and view the same in the field corresponding to the Find picker. So in case if any one is aware of the same I do request you all for a sample code or inputs regarding the same so that it could be helpful. Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Aditya
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Attached are the files

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Aditya,

PTC  has this documented in an article - https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS230207 

There are some sample code files as well. I have used  it in the past and it works good. The solution includes a data utility and a java script call back function

aachanta
13-Aquamarine
(To:BineshKumar1)

Hi Binesh, I had tried opening the case that you had sent to me. But it says the Document Details Error:Document 230207 either does not exist or might have been pulled out from the knowledge base So is there any other alternate way for me to get the code and case details for me to go through. Kindly let me know about the same once. Thanks and Regards, Aditya

aachanta
13-Aquamarine
(To:BjoernRueegg)

Thank you Brue!!

Attached are the files

aachanta
13-Aquamarine
(To:BineshKumar1)

Hi Binesh, Thanks for the solution. It did work. Thanks and Regards, Aditya
Top Tags