cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Finding pending change

JHall
16-Pearl

Finding pending change

Greetings,

I had a request from a user that I'm looking into.  What's the easiest way to return all objects that have a Pending Change Icon on them?   We are about to go live with Windchill 11.0 M030.  Right now I can't get into our system since it is in the middle of data transfer.   Any ideas?

James

Windchill 11.0 M030 CPS09
WGM 11.0 M030
Inventor Pro 2017
Windows 10
SAP Version 7400.3.10.1126

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BhushanNehe
14-Alexandrite
(To:JHall)

Hi @JHall,

I am not sure if you are still looking for an answer on this. We can definitely create a report to get the list of all objects that are pending on other change objects, you can refer to an example below related to Change Request and documents

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS145000

Regards,

Bhushan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BhushanNehe
14-Alexandrite

Hi @JHall,

I am not sure if you are still looking for an answer on this. We can definitely create a report to get the list of all objects that are pending on other change objects, you can refer to an example below related to Change Request and documents

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS145000

Regards,

Bhushan

@BhushanNehe
Thank you for your reply.  I would very much like to make this report work.

I attempted to import this file in our development system and received this error.  Any ideas?

MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I

In the message, "ixb" refers to importing from one Windchill release to another (e.g. from 10.2 to 11.0).  Have to either export from the same release or set a property which allows cross-release imports (which still don't always work depending on the object model changes).

@MikeLockwood  @BhushanNehe 

It must have been re-exported because they just updated it in July, and I tried it and it worked.  Thank you both. 

Top Tags