cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Firefox in Creo2 m090: Spinning Wheel of Death

ScottPearson
3-Visitor

Firefox in Creo2 m090: Spinning Wheel of Death

I'm testing Creo 2 m090 on a WinXP 64-bit workstation. (Iamabout to get awayfrom Wildfire 4 with IE8, and also move to Win7.)

I have installed Firefox on my workstation in order to use it as my Creo 2Embedded Browser for communicating with our Windchill-based Intralink 10.0.

I have set the Creooption of "windows_browser_type" to "mozilla_based_browser" and restarted Creo.

Upon restarting Creo, I am presented with the Windchill login. I enter my username and password, click OK, and the login dialog is dismissed uneventfully.

When I go to File>Open, I can successfully navigate to the Windchill Products and Workspace to open Creo parts/assy's.

But..., when I try to access Windchill Products or Workspaces

Note: When I set my Option back to "ie_in_process", my Embedded Browser becomes IE8 and I can display/accessthe Products/Workspaces normally.

When I log into Windchill in a stand-alone session of Firefox, I can display/access Products/Workspaces normally.

My Embedded Browser only gets the Spinning Wheel of Deathwhen set to "mozilla_based_browser".

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Has anyone got a remedy?

TIA and Happy 2014.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Top Tags