cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Fursys DB BLOB Revaulting

YH_10333800
4-Participant

Fursys DB BLOB Revaulting

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 12.0 and Datecode with CPS 12.0.1.0

We are planning to perform a revaulting operation to move approximately 820GB of Oracle BLOB vault data to the Master Vault. I would like to request support for revaulting work.

------------------------------------------------

Translated the text from Korean to English using google translate. By community moderation team
Body: Oracle BLOB의 820GB 가량의 Vault 데이터에 대해 Master Vault로 옮기는 Revaulting 작업 진행을 하려고 합니다. Revaulting 작업 지원 요청드립니다.

------------------------------------------------

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @YH_10333800 

1. Make sure that Windchill has already configured vault
  2. Execute Revaulting action:
    1. Schedule a one time, immediate revault job for the target vault in step above
    2. Site > Utilities > File Server Administrator > Revaulting Scheduler

Share a few screenshots of my environment(12.1)

Rocket__0-1697700092308.png

Rocket__1-1697700132207.png

I think a more thought-provoking question is "Why did the data enter the DB instead of the vault“, Because this can cause E-down, it is necessary to carefully investigate the vault configuration

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello @YH_10333800 

1. Make sure that Windchill has already configured vault
  2. Execute Revaulting action:
    1. Schedule a one time, immediate revault job for the target vault in step above
    2. Site > Utilities > File Server Administrator > Revaulting Scheduler

Share a few screenshots of my environment(12.1)

Rocket__0-1697700092308.png

Rocket__1-1697700132207.png

I think a more thought-provoking question is "Why did the data enter the DB instead of the vault“, Because this can cause E-down, it is necessary to carefully investigate the vault configuration

Top Tags