cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Hello, I am new to PTC Windchill (Quality Solutions). I am currently using ver 11.0. I need assistance in inserting new lists into a form and need to know how to delete, modify forms. Thank you

bmadrigal
1-Newbie

Hello, I am new to PTC Windchill (Quality Solutions). I am currently using ver 11.0. I need assistance in inserting new lists into a form and need to know how to delete, modify forms. Thank you

Hello, I am new to PTC Windchill (Quality Solutions).  I am not sure if this is right forum.  We are currently using ver 11.0 and am finding the on-line documentation less than user friendly. I need basic starter information - like assistance in inserting new lists into a form and need to know how to delete, modify forms.  Are there better instructions somewhere? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Instructions are either in the html package installed whenever you install application, or in a pdf file that can be found in the PTC portal (Reference Guide).

To edit or remove forms, proceed through Navigation Panel, selecting the form to modify, right click and select edit or delete. To add, proceed creating a new file from type "Report Form" or "table",...

Lists are a little bit tricky, however is not a huge task requiring more detailed explanation

Thank you for the reply and help. I appreciate it.

Can you tell me how to delete a field I might have added and now want to remove?

Deleting a field depends where are you working with, but is an easy task.

If you are desingning a report, just click on the field, this will be highlighted with severa little squares in the corners and in the borders, then click "Delete".

If you're in a table design, in the table list, select the field and press delete.

More details can be found also on the "Getting Started Guide" that can be found in PTC Support page.

Hope this helps

Top Tags