cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Hello Team,I am starting windchill training for my self, can any one suggest how to start the same, as I am totally new into this so please suggest

dyadav
7-Bedrock

Hello Team,I am starting windchill training for my self, can any one suggest how to start the same, as I am totally new into this so please suggest

I am starting windchill training for my self, can any one suggest how to start the same, as I am totally new into this so please suggest

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dyadav
7-Bedrock
(To:LoriSood)

Thank You so much for your reply  Actually we are PTC channel partner and I have received demo license from PTC which Included Windchill Quality solution license. I would like to tell you that what I am looking for what will be the my role In windchill.

1) I need to understand What is Windchill and What is Windchill Quality solution license which we got from PTC

2) My role is to support our customer On PTC Product

3) I am aware of all PTC Software but I am taking interest into Windchill.

I hope above all scenario help you to suggest me how I can get better idea @ windchill (Customer support point of view)

Once again Thank You so much

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:dyadav)

That is a very broad question, and it depends on what kind of data you plan on managing within Windchill (CAD, Documents and/or WTParts?).

There are various guides and Windchill Help Center topics that can provide some basic information about specific topics.

There are also some free tutorials on the Learning Exchange site as well as various other trainings offered via PTC University

Depending on what you're looking for, there are also mini tutorials posted on YouTube

dyadav
7-Bedrock

Thank You so much for your reply  Actually we are PTC channel partner and I have received demo license from PTC which Included Windchill Quality solution license. I would like to tell you that what I am looking for what will be the my role In windchill.

1) I need to understand What is Windchill and What is Windchill Quality solution license which we got from PTC

2) My role is to support our customer On PTC Product

3) I am aware of all PTC Software but I am taking interest into Windchill.

I hope above all scenario help you to suggest me how I can get better idea @ windchill (Customer support point of view)

Once again Thank You so much

dyadav
7-Bedrock

Nice  Windchill Help Center to understand windchill. thanks

PTC Precision LMS is pretty decent too if your company has the license for it.

dyadav
7-Bedrock
(To:psingh-8)

no we don't have license

slawson
1-Newbie

Hi Dinesh,

http://rdwiki.ptcnet.ptc.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Windchill_Training_Projects

I hope you can see the link above. It has a link to an unofficial set of training exercises that we have used internally. It is really useful if you are looking to develop some customisations on Windchill.

The learning curve is very steep so it will take a lot of time to feel comfortable with Windchill.

Regards,

-Stephen

dyadav
7-Bedrock
(To:slawson)

Thank You Stephen Lawson,

I am trying to get into given link but facing some issue

slawson
1-Newbie

Windchill Training Projects.zip

Hi Dinesh,

I have uploaded the projects as a zip. The file has the webpages saved off with the training projects and training solutions in the zip.

Have fun,

-Ste

dyadav
7-Bedrock
(To:slawson)

Thank You so Much for your kind support

Top Tags