cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How can I see which Creo Parameter maps to which WT Attribute (owner link)?

nmetzlaff
1-Newbie

How can I see which Creo Parameter maps to which WT Attribute (owner link)?

Hi,

we would like to populate Attributes in WINDCHILL Parts  by using creo Parameters. Some attribute mappings I retrieved by Trail-and-Error, but for others I did not succeed.

So my question is if it is possible to get a list from the system about those mappings? Or how can I find it? Thank you.

Best regards

Norbert

2 REPLIES 2

Same named global attributes are driven from CAD to WTPart upon check or build. Unless you have a preference set in EPMBuild Preferences.Do you have your attributes appear correctly on the CAD document?

Thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately, when I open in WINDCHILL  -- "QUICK LINKS"--> "MY SETTINGS" --> "PREFERENCES" I cannot see any "EPMBuild Preferences List" . Maybe because of my limited permissions?  I would like to work more effectively with "Owner Link"

For example: The Parameter "MATL" in creo maps to "MATERIAL SPECIFICATION" in WINDCHILL.

And I wonder which CAD (creo) Attribute drives e.g. "COATING SPECIFICATION SUPPLEMENTS" in WINDCHILL.

I would appreciate if I was able to get a list about those mappings.

Best regards

Norbert

Top Tags