cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How do I achieve simulated results of MTBF and MTTR in the RBD? Windchill displays an error.

NC_11295418
3-Visitor

How do I achieve simulated results of MTBF and MTTR in the RBD? Windchill displays an error.

Hi all, this is my first experience with the software. I am currently learning the functions and utilities of the Windchill RBD. At the calculation page, I have been enabled Monte Carlo Simulation method. I am unable to achieve the simulated results. The results page display a message. I am able to obtain the failure rate for this example. It just unable to obtain the MTBF and MTTR of the overall system.

"All availabilities are operational availabilities. *Cannot be operated because the system will enter a failed state where it cannot be repaired"

I read some of the guides including Getting Started Guide. I was still unable to comprehend the error that I encountered. Appreciate the guidance and cheers.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Windchill/Windchill-Fault-Tree-Analysis-questions/m-p/383375#M44847

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags